Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Welcome Aboard!

Member #
    Liked
    69 times

Hi, from Austria !

Hi, mates !

Im not shooting AKs, (only a 9mm sometimes ! ), but Im interested in bayonets and combat knives, so, Ill not post too much here probably.

Cheers,
    R.
    Im interested in trench knives of WWI, combat knives of WWII, also, in "modern" Military combat and utility knives, (favored knives of the states of the former Warsaw Pact).

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, Roger here. I'm new to the forum, but have had a Old model for a long time. Minimum knowlegde of its functions.
    im trying to find out why it only shoots a single round, then u have to manually cycle the action each time, I would like to get it to work properly.
    When you fire, the action doesn't even twitch, but cycle it, it extracts empty and loads a new one like clockwork, but manually.
    how come that is ?
    gas block and barrel port not plugged, all parts seem to be there, and it has never fired semi for me..
    any ideas will be much appreciated..

Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Hey ALL ! I`m a Marine combat veteran about to start my first East German AK 47 parts kit build. I have a few 1911 builds, a few AR builds, so this was a natural progression. I came here to learn a thing or two. I`m not really into having a "show piece". Mine will see a lot of use but I do want to get it right, I`m kinda OCD that way. LOL Thanks, AJ
    Arik likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Welcome aboard.....The DDR kits from AOA are very nice...I just finished a 1970 kit.
    SO..ST..HJJC..WGU..WGD..WDEFA..

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Hi guys,
    First of all, this forum is an absolute blast. Great to be on board.

Im a Finnish sport shooter in a nich sport of so called "Applied Reservist Shooting", which is similar to IPSC but tries to be more military, instead. There are roughly 5000 licenced shooters in the game.

Few weeks ago I made it thru the shooters licence exam, and immeadiately reserved myself a VEPR-KM (a.k.a. VPO-136). I'm yet to know the details of the gun, but it is supposed to be unfired AKM from the Tula factory, with civilized semi-auto triggergroup. No further mutations AFAIK. These haven't been available up here lately, but appeared in plenty this January, and for what a price; ~730€ against Arsenal SAR-M1's 950€. Did'nt have to think about that much!

I've never owned an AK (or any firearm) before, but have shot more and less with RK62, MPI-KMS-72, Saiga EXP-M3 and Norinco Type 56.
    Obtaining a carrying licence can take as long as 3 months where I live. Long is the awaiters time....

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    6306 times
    Welcome all to the forum!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi all. New to the board. Not new to AK's, but I have minimum knowledge. I have an Arsenal SGL21-61, and just unboxed a M92 pistol that I have SBR plans for. I am a Marine veteran, and have a son in the Marines as well. I'm married with two kids. Thanks for having me.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello all, I too am new to the boards but have a working knowledge of AK'S always room to learn more. Currently I have a few AK'S and 1 on the way. I am a soon to be retired Army soldier with 20 yrs in. Married and my only children are my GSD puppy and my collection. Hope to get to know ya'll

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi this is Amedeo. I like anything that goes boom. I'm still trying to learn my way around and navigation may be difficult for a time, so please excuse the ignorance for the time being. Thank you for allowing me to join in with your discussions pertaining AK-47's and other weapons.
    Last edited by Amedeo; 03-09-2016 at 03:03 PM.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67

Sponsors