Member of Congress shot - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Member of Congress shot

Member #
    Liked
    612 times
    Also a shooting at a UPS depot in Cali, 4 dead.

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Also a shooting at a UPS depot in Cali, 4 dead.
    Link?
    A hard time is always free!

Member #
    Liked
    3983 times
    It was a murder suicide

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/14/u...ing/index.html

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    TRAAK's likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    19823 times
    Quote Originally Posted by XSAPPER View Post
    Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    It was a murder suicide

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/14/u...ing/index.html

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    San Francisco UPS facility shooting: 4 dead including gunman, police say | Fox News
    pics / vid required for validation

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I just looked at Facebook, unbelievable how many anti NRA posts there are over this. I am just glad no innocent people were killed but my gosh, these people are twisting this into being all conservative's fault. I don't even know how to respond to them anymore, I pointed out it was a liberal who the shooter was and lady told me "There wouldn't be any violence of your conservatives would stay out of government, you haters" I have no response to that, I think she needs a jacket that ties in the back?
    Bondmen likes this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    6440 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansrustbuzzard View Post
    I just looked at Facebook, unbelievable how many anti NRA posts there are over this. I am just glad no innocent people were killed but my gosh, these people are twisting this into being all conservative's fault. I don't even know how to respond to them anymore, I pointed out it was a liberal who the shooter was and lady told me "There wouldn't be any violence of your conservatives would stay out of government, you haters" I have no response to that, I think she needs a jacket that ties in the back?
    Doesnt suprise me. Within the last couple months ive been on my wife's facebook account checking things out. That place for the most part is cess pool. It's worst than forums imo.

How i much enjoyed the pre social media world.

Member #
    Liked
    1625 times
    Lol do what I did. Troll them until you get banned. You can't reason with hate, nor can you compromise with it. These kinds of people are unhinged. Even if we gave into their commie utopia desire their dictator of choice would repay them by making them the example. They are legitimately useful idiots.

Besides who wants a Facebook account. Between the spying on you and the censorship best to go out with a bang and write that crap off.
    22many, scottyb, ak737 and 2 others like this.

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Just tell her "You're spewing more hate than the shooter. Oh and btw the representative shot is conservative while the shooter, like you is liberal."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    6440 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Lol do what I did. Troll them until you get banned. You can't reason with hate, nor can you compromise with it. These kinds of people are unhinged. Even if we gave into their commie utopia desire their dictator of choice would repay them by making them the example. They are legitimately useful idiots.

Besides who wants a Facebook account. Between the spying on you and the censorship best to go out with a bang and write that crap off.
    Yes on all accounts.

And good to see you around.
    Leviathan likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    176 times
    Organisms act in self-preservation.

Congress has been attacked. That body would sit idle while Joe Six-pack gets killed. They won't when their own asses are on the line.

I don't know what will come out of this, but I have no doubt they would not hesitate to trample any and all rights in order to protect themselves.

They are the masters at acting in their own self-interests above all else, including the American public. There is no higher self-interest than self-preservation.
    Bondmen likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    This is what happens when you desensitize violence, nobody thinks it will happen but eventually it will. All of these resist and call to arms against Trump will actually influence some nut jobs, and then Democrats will either make excuses for it or publicly support it. Pretty similar to a religion that's been in the news lately.
    scottyb and Bondmen like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1625 times
    So as it stands now. This low life, Commie murderer wannabe appears to have used an sks. Are you paying attention California and New York. That's right a 10 round capacity firearm with a fixed magazine did the job anyways. What is cooking my noodle at this moment is how did this low life know where and when they were practicing. At the risk of having to put on my tinfoil sombrero. Why did he not renew his insurances when they ran out in November. Why was he in Alexandria anyways. I get his estranged exwife lives there but part of being estranged is being estranged. Either way I'm glad he's no longer among us.
    Bondmen likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    947 times
    So as it stands now. This low life, Commie murderer wannabe appears to have used an sks. Are you paying attention California and New York. That's right a 10 round capacity firearm with a fixed magazine did the job anyways. What is cooking my noodle at this moment is how did this low life know where and when they were practicing. At the risk of having to put on my tinfoil sombrero. Why did he not renew his insurances when they ran out in November. Why was he in Alexandria anyways. I get his estranged exwife lives there but part of being estranged is being estranged. Either way I'm glad he's no longer among us.
    I wouldn't say it "did the job" when everyone else lived, but that's not the guns fault.

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Part of me is like "oh cool, an SKS and a 9mm pistol. This nut job wasn't good enough to own those firearms."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Um... what exactly would you suggest as a side dish to those noodles?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsors