Member of Congress shot - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Member of Congress shot

Member #
    Liked
    912 times
    Anti Trump progressive is what its pointing to. The media is already going back to the Trump/Russia narrative
    Oh god and his infinite wisdom would never have ordained that!

Member #
    Liked
    3983 times
    The Russians did it!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Wyo Wolverine, 10Gauge and XSAPPER like this.

Member #
    Liked
    19823 times

Congressman Steve Russell — US Representative for Oklahoma District 5

· 2 hrs ·

We pray for Congressman Steve Scalise and others injured this morning. My staff and I are safe.
    I am grateful for the Capitol Police and their bravery.
    Pray for national unity.
    Metal Dave and otus like this.
    pics / vid required for validation

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    612 times
    12 shots by perp then he was engaged. M4 style AR rifle said to be used.

Vibes to those injured.

Member #
    Liked
    589 times
    The only reason it wasn't an all out blood bath was that Scalise was there. Being a house official he has bodyguards with him. Those bodyguards did the unthinkable, run toward the gunfire.

With a 30 round mag in an M4 as reported, assuming no time to reload, many of the "50-100" rounds fired were most likely echos. Still enough were fired to cause a problem.

And if it does come to pass that the guy was a Bernie lover, and listened to Sanders talking about killing republicans, wouldn't that make Sanders an accessory?

Per news reports, and the interview with the house rep who talked to the guy, he did make sure they were republicans. I wonder what he would have done if he were told they were democrats?
    otus likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    612 times
    His FB page is still up a people are raging on it.

Member #
    Liked
    55 times
    Piece of shit died in the hospital. Thank god.
    otus likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    I'm not saying anything good about this but it is what the progressive movement wants. Already more propaganda being spewed. Democratic governor MacAuliffe of Virginia said guns need to be taken off the streets because "93 million Americans are shot everyday". I heard that 1/8 people shot are killed (not sure of the credibility of that source). Given the math wouldn't the entire population have gun wounds by Sunday. Also, that means the population of the United States would've been estimated at somewhere near 550 million people as of January 1st adjusting for the mortality rate if the math would hold up which obviously it doesn't. I can hear the left now. "A shooting happened today and all you care about is your guns!?! How rude!" Yeah, maybe but then again I made sure nobody important died first before combatting propaganda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    scottyb likes this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    6440 times
    MSM is up to their same old tricks. Trying to change the facts to push their agenda.

So let's recap their inadequacies. So far the shooter is dead and alive. So far a AK and a AR was used. So far it was anywhere between 14 and 100 shots fired. Im actually suprised they haven't said that 100s or people have died. It gets sooo tiring after awhile....

Anyways, hopefully the people injured make a full recovery and DONT try to change our rights. Remember Gabby Gifford? Last thing we need is another puppet for more gun control.
    Wyo Wolverine and Walleye like this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    6440 times
    Quote Originally Posted by viper.jb50 View Post
    I'm not saying anything good about this but it is what the progressive movement wants. Already more propaganda being spewed. Democratic governor MacAuliffe of Virginia said guns need to be taken off the streets because "93 million Americans are shot everyday". I heard that 1/8 people shot are killed (not sure of the credibility of that source). Given the math wouldn't the entire population have gun wounds by Sunday. Also, that means the population of the United States would've been estimated at somewhere near 550 million people as of January 1st adjusting for the mortality rate if the math would hold up which obviously it doesn't. I can hear the left now. "A shooting happened today and all you care about is your guns!?! How rude!" Yeah, maybe but then again I made sure nobody important died first before combatting propaganda

As I recall hearing on TV by a conservative trump supporter, "democrats and liberals are the most lawless people out there". It's already been proven that antigunners will do and say anything to push their agenda so nothing they say can be taken as creditable.
    scottyb and akraider like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3983 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 22many View Post
    MSM is up to their same old tricks. Trying to change the facts to push their agenda.

So let's recap their inadequacies. So far the shooter is dead and alive. So far a AK and a AR was used. So far it was anywhere between 14 and 100 shots fired. Im actually suprised they haven't said that 100s or people have died. It gets sooo tiring after awhile....

Anyways, hopefully the people injured make a full recovery and DONT try to change our rights. Remember Gabby Gifford? Last thing we need is another puppet for more gun control.
    Now definitely dead

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    22many likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 22many View Post

Tiring is what they want. They're whiny grown brats who want to whine until the opposition gets tired and gives in

scottyb likes this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    6440 times
    Quote Originally Posted by viper.jb50 View Post
    Tiring is what they want. They're whiny grown brats who want to whine until the opposition gets tired and gives in

I guess that's one way too see it. I've always seen it as they think they are above us and feel the need to tell us "lower class" what is in our best interest. A common trait people with personally disorders and control issues have.

Either way, so we have the shooter confirmed dead?

Member #
    Liked
    8120 times
    The first 48 hours after something like this you can pretty much take 95% of the "news" and throw it in the dumpster. The lamestream media is falling all over themselves being the "First" or the "latest" with updates.

I mean.. people mistake fucking umbrellas for guns and cause lockdowns... so a lot of these 'reports' even from people who are there aren't exactly accurate.. those damn AK-15s with those banana clips!

One of my favorite lines 'witnesses' say is "it was like a war zone"... and an old stand-by is "it was just like a movie~"

This is so tired and predictable that it's not even worth getting upset over. Facts wont matter and hysteria will sweep over the uninformed. The usual places will do the usual things like push for magazine and firearm restrictions, the dems will want to "do something" .. a bill will get drafted and subsequently killed.. the news will jerk off over the blood and gunsmoke for about a couple weeks.. then it'll be back to attacks on the Administration.

Only thing that makes it mildly interesting are the political party implications. This wasn't at a school, campus or club... it was a direct attack on government officials. It'll likely be forgotten in 3 weeks to a month, with the outliers being the already rights-restricted places pushing new laws or expanding old ones.
    Walleye and Thrasher like this.
    "If I spent half as much time in the gym as I do on the computer, I'd be ripped as s*** by now" - Me

"There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

Member #
    Liked
    612 times
    Yep he's dead.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsors