Cutback on TV. On for the 'Net. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Cutback on TV. On for the 'Net.

Member #
    Liked
    2251 times
    heres another clip from a movie that's not so cryptic. it kinda rings true doesn't it? hahah! wow. wow wow wow wow wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Gf0VKXk5Q
    Last edited by COMM BLOC; 05-22-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    misc likes this.
    DISCLAIMER; I live in a murderous world imploding over other folks secret agendas. in doing so im told to pretend to act ''normal'' like everyone else and hide under a rock and make normal sheep noises. kinda like a sheep watching its family being led into an automated meat grinder. think about the other sheep saying don't draw attention to yourself they might target you next. F*#K THAT! stand up and make a last stand for humanity! Robbie f*#king parker were live! WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    2251 times
    heres an early mk Naomi cia op all americans were forced to watch at middle of the night during sign off during the 1960s. it was later analized with modern freeze frame technology to be read non subliminally. it basically says we just took over your govt in a coup, do not resist. just great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDsI-zk6gfE
    Last edited by COMM BLOC; 05-10-2017 at 11:24 AM.
    mike_r123 likes this.
    DISCLAIMER; I live in a murderous world imploding over other folks secret agendas. in doing so im told to pretend to act ''normal'' like everyone else and hide under a rock and make normal sheep noises. kinda like a sheep watching its family being led into an automated meat grinder. think about the other sheep saying don't draw attention to yourself they might target you next. F*#K THAT! stand up and make a last stand for humanity! Robbie f*#king parker were live! WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    2251 times
    its very sad. media can make or brake a war, a nation, a theology, a concept, anything. its the mind and will of the people.

to quote the cia director upon retirement he said ''when every last thing the America people believe is false we'll know our goals have been met'' unquote. whats uncanny is the globalists raking in the cash thinking their at the top of the food chain not a victim, they somehow always write stuff about killing us all off to save the planet etc done so sarcastically in their books that 30 years or so later become true. due to a secret agenda of 30 or so years prior. something like that. no joke.

for instance bill gates created vaccines just accidently killed 120 thousand children in india before being recalled and that's just one side effect of that vaccine that includes mercury, lowers iq and accidently sterilizes a high amount but effects aren't seen until no longer children. pretty sick eh? now the bill and Melinda gates foundation are kicked out of india for life. true story and very hard to believe.

read bills quotes of depopulation hes the new world leader in it. these people are out to make you a slave. tv is their main mind control tool.

ted turner, henry Kissinger, bill gates, Rockefeller their always writing books about it and slipping in prophetic little cryptic jokes in there. stuff they know will make them a hero of globalism in future history books. what a bunch of sick assholes. ears would curl and joemommas foot would fall off if I spoke anymore about this.

ted turner owns the media he literally owns it. read his quotes. he wants whatever the banking cartel wants right down to the very last topic. hes not just bought and paid for he actually thinks hes one of them and not one of us. read his depopulation comments to prove that.

just listen to him here. he must have just sexed up all gore and bill gates all at once to talk like that. 9-10ths of us all need to die...well you first, ted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EVodX6lCWA

make a mental list and start checking them off how every last station is mind control and the end of America from heraldo rivera and cnns Anderson cooper both ex cia interns before becoming instant media outlets for mockingbird to jerry springer.....ill shut up now. you guys deserve a chance at freedom. give up constant daily tv. its the most wise thing to do.
    Last edited by COMM BLOC; 05-15-2017 at 01:36 AM.
    AK shooter and mike_r123 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1120 times
    We pretty much only use Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon prime. Anything else we want, we'll buy on Vudu. No commercials at all that way. I can't deal with them. That being said, I only watch TV maybe once a week. The wife has it on at night. I just like my sci-fi and stuff like that. You guys here got me hooked on the expanse and I'm reading the novels too.

I've limited my internet usage too (social media and forums)and it has definitely helped my mood. I'm an introvert and when I don't have quiet time to think and process life, I get really agitated.
    Last edited by Visceral_Malice; 05-09-2017 at 08:42 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    2638 times
    This is free. It only works with android devices. When you click the link it automatically starts to download. I have been using it for several years.

Show Box 4.72 APK Download by Show Box - APKMirror
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

WTB-AIMS 74 cleaning kit

Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Quote Originally Posted by quizkid View Post
    I would LOVE to kill that $80 per month, beast and never see it again, but the wife would not have that. She needs her hallmark girlie shows. :/
    And you need your sanity. Got it!
    All is not what it seems. Real history's authors tells us this but only a few understand this. Unfortunately.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    5059 times
    Take your arguments to PMs please. Tapeo1, your starting to piss me off, so I would suggest you stop trolling, or I will get more involved. Nuff said.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    19209 times
    I set DVR timers for the shows I like and watch them when time allows...

...maybe the local weather in the evenings and that's about it

Television is all but dead to me anymore
    pics / vid required for validation

Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    Quote Originally Posted by quizkid View Post
    I would LOVE to kill that $80 per month, beast and never see it again, but the wife would not have that. She needs her hallmark girlie shows. :/
    That's me. I only watch Walking Dead and Z nation. My wife on the other hand is a TV junkie.
    koldwarkid likes this.
    A hard time is always free!

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    We turned off the satellite last year, cut off sling after basketball season. We have broadcast and Netflix. I like to catch the old sci-fi movies on youtube. the ones that have a spaceship made from a kitchen implement that has 3000 square feet inside. I saw one a few months ago were the flying saucer had a v8 sound track, shifting gears.

m03

Member #
    Liked
    1211 times
    Killed cable a couple of years back, and just stick to the for-pay trifecta of Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime, as well as whatever content I can get for free via YouTube etc. Still end up saving a chunk over my previous bill.

If you just take the plunge, your family will adapt pretty quickly. Keep in mind that this is all entertainment....it's wants, not needs, so cutting back shouldn't be that hard. If you find that you can't do without the major television networks, you've got bigger problems at play, IMHO.
    WTB: Inert or deactivated PG-7 / PG-7V, PO3.5x21p with 7.62 reticle

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Stopped watching TV altogether in '05. Didn't even have one again until about 8 months ago so the wife could watch Netflix, Crackle, etc. I'll watch a movie maybe once or twice a month these days, usually a classic that I've seen several times before, and I like instructional videos like "Forgotten Weapons" and Vickers. I couldn't even get through both seasons of binge-watching Narcos, my attention deficit kicked in less than 1/2 way through season 2. Cool series, though.

Bottom line, TV is a waste of time. I've seen people throw their lives away sitting in front of them.

'If you see the light ignore it, head toward the darkness...kill everyone.' -CT

Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    cable and especially network tv is the plague, havent watched in probably 6 years. I SMH when I think back to some time even before that when I would check up on MSNBC and fox news and thought i was getting something even remotely not complete lies and propoganda. there are a few good hosts on fox like napolitano and hannity but just based on the obnoxious commercials and talking heads alone im glad i quit.

we will watch, occasionally but certainly not night after night, episodes of frasier or bobs burgers or whatever du jour on hulu and such, but other than that about it.

commbloc is right of course, there absolutely HAS to be a lot of subliminals in tv of all kinds. and they've probably been there since the 60s in increasingly more powerful/sophisticated forms. fuck that with a broomstick as george carlin would say.

i shudder to think about how so many people today watch hours and hours of tv, and what it is doing to them. people are not meant to live like that. people have gone way overboard and america did not learn to take TV as one tool to be used in moderation like anything else.
    Alic:There's somethg down there
    Jil:Where?
    Alic:There
    Peyt:I don't see anythg
    Alic:Well,that doesn't alter the fact that there*is*somethng..down there

Member #
    Liked
    162 times
    I watch Walking Dead, local news and maybe Judge Judy. That's about it.

I could go with out T.V. but I'm a YouTube/ New media internet junky.
    Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God. - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    2251 times
    heres a funny video to detach your brain from tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MEB9tUce-Y

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors