some interesting youtube foreign gun videos i found over the last month compilation.

Member #
    Liked
    2101 times

some interesting youtube foreign gun videos i found over the last month compilation.

I had to share these just in case some of you guys missed these somehow. some new type 81 green polymer Myanmar variations, new 74 mag n. Korean variants etc. ill add more here from time to time if I think its something new we haven't seen much. if anybody finds new rare videos please add them so I can view too. enjoy!

starting at 2 minutes into this video you can see the newest green polymer drop down stocked variation of the type 81 chicom locally produced in Myanmar circa 2000. then the grenade launching krink variation that looks suppressed but isn't appears. neat new hardware!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgcgUnq_1IY
    DISCLAIMER; I live in a murderous world imploding over other folks secret agendas. in doing so im told to pretend to act ''normal'' like everyone else and hide under a rock and make normal sheep noises. kinda like a sheep watching its family being led into an automated meat grinder. think about the other sheep saying don't draw attention to yourself they might target you next. F*#K THAT! stand up and make a last stand for humanity! Robbie f*#king parker were live! WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    2101 times
    this video shows preps for Vietnams asean Asian armies marksmanship completion best I can tell. tt33s taken seriously and new fnc or ak5 variants being put to good use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipNCwofVg_Q
    DISCLAIMER; I live in a murderous world imploding over other folks secret agendas. in doing so im told to pretend to act ''normal'' like everyone else and hide under a rock and make normal sheep noises. kinda like a sheep watching its family being led into an automated meat grinder. think about the other sheep saying don't draw attention to yourself they might target you next. F*#K THAT! stand up and make a last stand for humanity! Robbie f*#king parker were live! WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    2101 times
    this video plays short clips of gun close ups over and over for 4 minutes showing Burmese m16a1 stocked ak variations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HY1YNJNCAU

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2101 times
    at 11 minutes 23 seconds this video shows the Myanmar type 81 sbr or krink being prepped for launch quickly followed by more type 81 green polymer close ups right side. more neat parts maybe some very interesting forarm closeups if you pay attention to the Myanmar videos in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIEBRHB0S0Y

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4735 times
    Cool! I always enjoy vids like these.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors