Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Former Sons Of Guns star Will Hayden convicted of rape

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    110 times
    The Blacks will turn him out everyday , and Night .

This is where he will be going ,
    angola state penitentiary louisiana - Bing images
    -
    -
    -
    -

=======================
    ** If it's Not a Colt - It's a Copy **
    =======================

Member #
    Liked
    580 times
    I bet He will take the easy way out.
    Quote Originally Posted by fly View Post
    The Blacks will turn him out everyday , and Night .

This is where he will be going ,
    angola state penitentiary louisiana - Bing images

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1284 times
    Quote Originally Posted by will36 View Post
    I will be the first to admit. I was wrong I stood by him, because I have never seen any thing out of the ordinary. My wife didnt get any red flags. She of all people should have . She was kidnapped and left in a dumpster when she was in second grade and her step father did some evil things to her. Will Hayden has stayed weeks at a time in my house and I his. The young girl he raped has spent months at a time at my house in the summer. Not a clue or hint of any wrong doing. My son was living with Will at the time this was going on. He swears he seen nothing. That being said He called me crying the first night of the trial telling me what evidence the state was producing. I just had to sit down. It was clear where he was going and what he did. I am hoping the girl will come spend summer with us this year. Please pray for her. She is the one that is screwed up mentally for life .
    He fooled a lot of people on this board. You were not the only one that had a personal friendship with him that he fooled with his gift of gab.
    otus likes this.
    Veritas vos liberabit

Marketplace Rules

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1284 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopec View Post
    Does his notoriety increase or decrease or not affect values of the guns they produced?
    I would not make my retirement plans around any gun they produced. Some where great and many were just plain turds especially the later ones.
    Wyo Wolverine likes this.
    Veritas vos liberabit

Marketplace Rules

Member #
    Liked
    612 times
    Karma coming home to roost.

btr

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    He fooled me. Glad I never met him in person.

Member #
    Liked
    912 times
    Quote Originally Posted by will36 View Post
    I will be the first to admit. I was wrong I stood by him, because I have never seen any thing out of the ordinary. My wife didnt get any red flags. She of all people should have . She was kidnapped and left in a dumpster when she was in second grade and her step father did some evil things to her. Will Hayden has stayed weeks at a time in my house and I his. The young girl he raped has spent months at a time at my house in the summer. Not a clue or hint of any wrong doing. My son was living with Will at the time this was going on. He swears he seen nothing. That being said He called me crying the first night of the trial telling me what evidence the state was producing. I just had to sit down. It was clear where he was going and what he did. I am hoping the girl will come spend summer with us this year. Please pray for her. She is the one that is screwed up mentally for life .
    I was starting to develop a friendship with him but when I met him at the shoot he was very unfriendly and a jerk. The ones I really had a good time with was Glenn and Vince.....Vince really enjoyed talking with people.
    Oh god and his infinite wisdom would never have ordained that!

Member #
    Liked
    580 times
    Quote Originally Posted by saigaman972 View Post
    I was starting to develop a friendship with him but when I met him at the shoot he was very unfriendly and a jerk. The ones I really had a good time with was Glenn and Vince.....Vince really enjoyed talking with people.
    He was a total different guy before the show. I was there at his place when they come to talk to him for the first time. It was my son's video on youtube that got there attention when they were looking for someone to do a gun show. I told him straight up. It either a gift from God or the Devil. I said look who they sent a bunch of lawyers. Guess we know who come calling.
    10Gauge and otus like this.

Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Wow, Angola bound, can he get a CARE package sent to him, like a case of Vaseline and Chapstik?

Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    I remember having sent him work about 3 or 4 different times with no issue. The last one was a major fuck up. Sent him a Saiga .223 to get modded with some add ons that were newly advertised. After almost 5 months of waiting he send me a rifle that wasn't even close. Got my $1300 back for the work that was never done but was out $350 for the Saiga. It was such a pain in the ass I wrote it off. It didn't help when I listened to young shits at local gunshops talking about great he was. I'd walk off and stepped off when the online talk was in his favor too. It was some years later before his reputation started to unravel. It's always amazing to observe the hero worship that folks will give someone when it's not earned. It's almost instantaneous when it comes to the online crowd. When it should take years like in real life to build a reputation.
    Last edited by misc; 04-17-2017 at 02:00 AM.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    910 times
    Quote Originally Posted by misc View Post
    I remember having sent him work about 3 or 4 different times with no issue. The last one was a major fuck up. Sent him a Saiga .223 to get modded with some add ons that were newly advertised. After almost 5 months of waiting he send me a rifle that wasn't even close. Got my $1300 back for the work that was never done but was out $350 for the Saiga. It was such a pain in the ass I wrote it off. It didn't help when I listened to young shits at local gunshops talking about great he was. I'd walk off and stepped off when the online talk was in his favor too. It was some years later before his reputation started to unravel. It's always amazing to observe the hero worship that folks will give someone when it's not earned. It's almost instantaneous when it comes to the online crowd. When it should take years like in real life to build a reputation.
    Lots of folks will continue to defend someone until the end...living in denial. RJF work quality was declining quickly before the show was ever popular....suffering the same fate as many builders who unfortunately get too big for their britches.
    The only worthy boltface...

Member #
    Liked
    392 times

Member #
    Liked
    947 times
    Angola sounds like the perfect spot to spend his retirement

Member #
    Liked
    2272 times
    my first notice of red jacket was in 2002 or 2003 when the famous shotgun news scam artist joe cox of joe-ken firearms was selling his product 8 months before he got it. I was amazed when I saw on tv that it was a real company. heheh!

I raped an ak74 once.
    DISCLAIMER; I live in a murderous world imploding over other folks secret agendas. in doing so im told to pretend to act ''normal'' like everyone else and hide under a rock and make normal sheep noises. kinda like a sheep watching its family being led into an automated meat grinder. think about the other sheep saying don't draw attention to yourself they might target you next. F*#K THAT! stand up and make a last stand for humanity! Robbie f*#king parker were live! WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!!

Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    What a sick fuck. It just goes to show that you never can really know anyone. I have personally known someone who did something similar and I was in shock for years. This kind of thing ruins a lot of lives. I am just glad that the girls Will did this to were able to round up the courage to take this to court and put him away to pay for his crimes. I can't imagine how hard that must be.
    Hootbro and BR7.62 like this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    John Birch Society Member
    Arizona State R&P Association Member
    Garand Collectors Association Member

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors