Washington Post Reporter Doubles Down On Fake News About Guns!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Howards End
  • 2 Post By Arik
  • 2 Post By JoeMomma

Thread: Washington Post Reporter Doubles Down On Fake News About Guns!

Member #
    Liked
    24 times

Post Washington Post Reporter Doubles Down On Fake News About Guns!

otus likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    901 times
    That's modern journalism. Doesn't matter and corrections won't change any opinions; if you're reading the WaPo for news, your mind is already made up and they're just feeding it.

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    This fake news thing will go on now for the next 4 yrs. Pathetic!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3788 times
    High power, low power....Isn't that what some African tribes believe the AK rear sight does? Whatever! I always set my guns to stun!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    COMM BLOC and TRAAK's like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2104 times
    thank god average folks are finally on the upside of learning how bad weve been fake news-ed to death over the last few decades. after that last election and previous stories coming out I think folks get it. the cats outta the bag. the new president himself going to twitter to release real unfiltered news saying hes forced to is just going to set it in stone finally. a new era!

folks have been pelted with dumb shit so long and so hard record amounts of people are buying guns and food, watching what foods and chemicals they eat, seeking alternative media to find the truth and low and behold what comes next. some sort of revolution! a lot of this man behind the curtain crap running Washington via a penthouse in England and laundering service spider web networks is coming out and folks are starting to ask questions. doesn't take forever to connect the dots. folks want their country back. that's why everything not in msm is automatic fake news.

you know you struck a nerve if the msm spend more than 1 evening denouncing something as fake news! hahah! think about that one! its backfiring it just sends everyone scrambling to read alternative media. that's why its such a big deal lately. so many scandals they cant contain it anymore with their real fake news so they just blanket everything with the fake news cover and wishfully think it might get over looked...wrong! hahah. think again msm. gotcha! aint the 1st amendment a bitch!
    DISCLAIMER; I live in a murderous world imploding over other folks secret agendas. in doing so im told to pretend to act ''normal'' like everyone else and hide under a rock and make normal sheep noises. kinda like a sheep watching its family being led into an automated meat grinder. think about the other sheep saying don't draw attention to yourself they might target you next. F*#K THAT! stand up and make a last stand for humanity! Robbie f*#king parker were live! WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!!

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4766 times
    I'll keep saying it; why the hell would anyone waste their time reading those utterly worthless rags, or watch the MSM anymore is beyond me. The MSM has been, and will continue to be the fake news.

Use those papers to cover the bottom of your bird cage, and just use small clips of the lame stream news for funny memes like this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPzPlfJnkQE
    TRAAK's and COMM BLOC like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    2104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    I'll keep saying it; why the hell would anyone waste their time reading those utterly worthless rags, or watch the MSM anymore is beyond me. The MSM has been, and will continue to be the fake news.

Use those papers to cover the bottom of your bird cage, and just use small clips of the lame stream news for funny memes like this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPzPlfJnkQE
    the above lady is a prime example. maybe this is gonna come off as weird and creepy but I actually clicked on some of those youtube videos where it says ''why is the govt killing rock stars?' the truth it seems after a while debunking it is yet again stranger than fiction. im not holding my breath for anyone to believe me but the upper level graduating popperazzi now days are being coerced into doing things against their will for advancement in status. its an evolution and extension of cia operation mockingbird to control media is how I understand it currently.

some guys who were offered advancements for making our culture sleezier and dirtier that didn't work out for big govt were acclaimed by themselves to be dave chapelle, etc etc cant even remember who all. read dave chapelles words on the matter what he has to say about it his carreer ending was the most telling. others cooberated his story with the same. interestingly micheal Jackson had a last minute change of heart and was touring giving speeches on govt wrongfully influencing media and speaking out against it during the very time he died.

long list of coincidences if its not a real story. in other words I look at jerry springer and miley sirus with a little more wonder lately. occult practice is all over our media anymore and glorified in our culture. kinda weird. like going to a Rothschild family party and forgetting your deer antlers.
    DISCLAIMER; I live in a murderous world imploding over other folks secret agendas. in doing so im told to pretend to act ''normal'' like everyone else and hide under a rock and make normal sheep noises. kinda like a sheep watching its family being led into an automated meat grinder. think about the other sheep saying don't draw attention to yourself they might target you next. F*#K THAT! stand up and make a last stand for humanity! Robbie f*#king parker were live! WAKE THE F*#K UP!!!!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors