Videos and experiments with guns.!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 79
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Videos and experiments with guns.!!

  1. #16
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Visceral_Malice View Post
    I enjoyed watching that one a lot. Nice shooting and thanks for sharing your videos.
    Thank you very much my friend..!!

  2. #17
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    Potassium pellets..!!


    https://youtu.be/D6iX5Bgl6_w

  3. #18
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    If you wear some pieces of plexiglass that makes you bulletproof..??


    https://youtu.be/owktSvVwCW4

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #19
    Senior Member

    Member #
    1209
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,898
    Liked
    165 times
    Welcome. I am Greek as well. The first generation here in the states. My Greek 1/2 is from Salonika(sp?-Dont know any Greek except
    Give me = " Thosi Mo??"

    My father was Austrian. I do speak some German as much of my young life was spent in Germany as my father studied.

    Where in Greece are you? Afrahisto
    The shortest distance between 2 "points" is a straight line.

  6. #20
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Welcome. I am Greek as well. The first generation here in the states. My Greek 1/2 is from Salonika(sp?-Dont know any Greek except
    Give me = " Thosi Mo??"

    My father was Austrian. I do speak some German as much of my young life was spent in Germany as my father studied.

    Where in Greece are you? Afrahisto
    Hi my Greek friend..!! My village is at karditsa....nice to meet you..!!

  7. #21
    Senior Member

    Member #
    1209
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,898
    Liked
    165 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp guns View Post
    Hi my Greek friend..!! My village is at karditsa....nice to meet you..!!
    A big OPA to you! And down a couple shots of fine Ouzo or Hellas ! Throw in some giant olives, feta, pita and olive oil plate with virgin olive oil with

    the right spices ground in for dipping the bread. Some belly dancers and we got a night! Ahh, the memories of sitting in

    a cafe at the edge of Santorini looking down at the caldera and a pair of women for the night! Ok better stop before the monitors lock it
    The shortest distance between 2 "points" is a straight line.

  8. #22
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    A big OPA to you! And down a couple shots of fine Ouzo or Hellas ! Throw in some giant olives, feta, pita and olive oil plate with virgin olive oil with

    the right spices ground in for dipping the bread. Some belly dancers and we got a night! Ahh, the memories of sitting in

    a cafe at the edge of Santorini looking down at the caldera and a pair of women for the night! Ok better stop before the monitors lock it
    hahahaha...santorini is so beautiful..!!!

  9. #23
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    Trick shot with a fx indy bullpup..!!


    https://youtu.be/bJH_JS54YVg
    Last edited by Sp guns; 07-22-2016 at 03:51 PM.

  10. #24
    Senior Member

    Member #
    24879
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    A Free State in the USA
    Posts
    1,189
    Liked
    824 times
    Linkie no workie
    God Bless our troops, especially our Snipers!

  11. #25
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by VietIraqVet View Post
    Linkie no workie
    Thank you my friend..!! I fix it..!!

  12. #26
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    What will happen if you shoot a spray near a fire..??


    https://youtu.be/KvQj3RrFC74

  13. #27
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    Can you hunt pigs with a 25 cal pcp airgun..??


    https://youtu.be/9mRmIyJeVjE

  14. #28
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    Homemade explosive targets..!!



    https://youtu.be/cEXT8lluF7Y

  15. #29
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    Shooting a bike helmet..!!



    https://youtu.be/pBLVQb9nr5g

  16. #30
    Member

    Member #
    33338
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    67
    Liked
    6 times
    What accurasy can you have with a saiga 410..?? Shoot a balloon at 150m..!!


    https://youtu.be/A8pxIMNhQy8

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. experiments with humco strong iodine tincture + amber shella
    By Krinkplinker in forum Refinishing Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:09 PM
  2. Experiments with Minwax Products
    By Bunker Hill in forum Refinishing Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 04:15 PM
  3. Some quick photo experiments
    By Nicotine in forum Multimedia Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
  4. OT- MythBusters Lost Experiments
    By Pave in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 05:06 PM

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.