AK Rifles banner

Eric Frein captured...

3K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  22many 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
I'm glad this is over and the families can get some form of justice. I was very scared this would get dragged out... I'm sure a lot of the towns he greatly effected rely heavily on hunting season for their economy which this manhunt has seriously hurt. Not to mention the millions these operations have probably cost the state

These fuckers do nothing but hurt our cause, and I'm embarrassed that they are even associated with the gun community by our enemies

#7 ·
pa does have the death penalty but does not use it, to many lawyers and I feel your pain people, if law enforcement had any balls, he would not live to see the next sun rise. another circus is coming to town, three years from now and after his mental illness test and evaluations and jury selection of people who have never heard of the man, he will get his trial. and one final note, law enforcement is a joke back in the day he would have been riddled full of bullets. that's my two cents

#8 ·
Innocent until proven guilty is not conditional based on your emotions. He turned himself in and surrendered his weapon.

If you want to complain about a lack of a speedy trial, do that, instead of advocating "shoot on sight" mentalities that result in innocent people getting injured and killed based on misconceptions.

What if someone had the mind to enforce some of your wild west justice on this man? Eric Frein Lookalike Stopped By Cops 20 Times During Manhunt - ABC News

#11 ·
If this man was suspected of killing someone that did not happen to be either a officer in a law enforcement agency or some type of politician I highly doubt so much time, effort, and money would have been put into the man hunt. There is no way this man will receive anything that resembles a fair trial..... Then again the evidence against him is pretty damning.

#17 ·
To be honest guys, im torn on this whole eric frein issue. Part of me wants to support him and the other part chastize him. I can understand where he is coming from as far as having enough and going off the rails. The other is understanding that he shouldnt have killed anybody unless they really deserve it. What i mean by that is, i believe that certain people should die without remorse. Rapists, child mollesters, and just plain evil cruel people. As far as if the cop fit into that subject, i guess we will have to wait for the trial and hear friens reasoning to find out.

Either way, im not supporting or condoning his actions until i hear more.

#18 ·
Some people want it to come out that Frein was some sort of John Rambo....wronged by LE and "finishing what they started". I'm of the opinion that he's bat shit crazy...but he is obviously innocent until proven guilty like everyone else. It was as premeditated as premeditated gets, and he'll end up spending life in prison that a minimum no matter what his justification was (even if the Trooper was sleeping with his sister). Adultery will never justify shooting people...and prisons are full of people who prove this point.

#23 ·
Murder is murder and I will gladly stand in line to volunteer to throw the switch of Frein myself once convicted after his day in court. If it comes out to be proven that the trooper in question was fucking Frein's SIL then that aggravating circumstance needs to be weighed in on any punishment handed down and the victim being a State Trooper should have not extra bearing on severity of punishment.

#30 ·
he didn't use the correct m76 sniper in 8mm he used a 308 Chinese svd not even in 54r so not really period correct I thought. he wasn't digging his step sisters arrangements with the dude and just because the media says the cop is awesome doesn't mean he was better than the worst cop you've ever heard of. trooper guy could have been doing anything to his step sis and maybe frein actually cared. if so maybe that would give a motive. regardless he hauled ass 35 miles away on foot most the way and the media is having a hay day with it using the term soiled diapers whenever they mention ak47 you might have noticed. its media hype. ak prepper guy bad/new global police force good I get the idea. its just another mass media show of force showing of billions of dollars of cops wearing more gear than the military driving home the fact we live in a police state until were all familiar with mraps and militarized police once again too soon. its a huge loss of our freedoms whether your a cheering cop or not. that's the thing the cops are missing when they cheer for the cops. the more everyone cheers the cops on the more I want to know the truth. the cops handcuffed him then he ended up beaten later on. whos cowardly? he went and threw his life away to get even with someone looks like. he had 48 days to think about it maybe he had remorse.

#32 ·
Not just that, but Freins sister wouldn't be the first unfaithful woman in history to go sleeping around. If she was screwing a truck driver and Frein shot him we likely wouldn't even have heard about it, nor would it be likely Frein would have been caught. Either way, he is about go on a taxpayer paid extended stay in a concrete box or a coffin very shortly. Good riddance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.